My 1st child Tucker 4-7-2010

Monday, February 20, 2012

We're Planning a Home Birth!!!

Yes, it is true. We are planning a home birth. Our prenatal care will consist of meeting with a Certified Nurse Midwife instead of an OB, throughout the entire pregnancy. I've been presented with many questions from friends and family regarding home birth. Some of you are thrilled with the idea  and others not so much. I've created this blog to document my experience with midwifery care/home birth not only for myself; but to share it with others as well. I hope that it gives you a vision of what the home birth experience could look like for you. I know that it helps to know someone going through this experience before you do. Please join me in this new and exciting adventure!




Pregnancy Questionnaire

How far along? 13 weeks
Due date: August 28th, 2012
Baby #? 2nd child
Symptoms? Nausea, some heart burn, frequent urination, headaches, fatigue...
Movement? None yet
Cravings? More food aversions. But, pasta is always a fav.
Gender of baby: Unknown
Doctor or Midwife: Certified Nurse Midwife 
Hospital or home birth? Planned home birth
Mood? Emotional ups and downs. 
Looking forward to: Feeling energized in the 2nd trimester! Getting my house organized and eating anything I want ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment